We are excited to announce that we are now shipping version 4 of the Agave Evolution™ Smart Energy Management Platform.
We have over 30 clients participating in this product launch from 12 different industries. The common denominator is a requirement to better understand and manage their energy usage. Interesting fact is that 98% of our clients are not looking at 15 min interval data usage yet. Our dashboard will now integrate utility data giving them a whole new perspective on your energy usage.
We began delivering the Initial Release of the Agave Dashboard product on February 26th, 2018.
Features of this initial Dashboard release will include:
- Executive Level Dashboard with Key Metrics
- Monitoring of Electric Spend and Usage Trends
- Integration of 15-minute Electric Utility Data
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions
We want to hear from you!
We hope you will make the time to participate as your feedback is critical to our products success and will help you better understand how you can fully utilize the features to accelerate your energy management goals.
Agave Systems will be scheduling key webinars over the next several weeks to gather client feedback on new product features and keep the user community informed of future releases.
- March 14th, 2018 – Initial Dashboard Features and Client Feedback.
- Wednesday, March 28th, 2018 – Performance & Generation Modules Features Update.
- Wednesday, April 11th, 2018 – Analytic Module Features and Client Requests.
We are excited to bring our clients better visibility and data analytics to drive better energy management with our new product roll out. We look forward to continuing to get your feedback on as we continue the development process on Evolution™. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com